Traveling the World with Your Camera
Come to the Nevada County Library on July 31st from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM for a free talk on travel photography at home or abroad. Photography instructor, David Wong, will give a presentation on:
• cameras and gear and types of lenses to bring with you.
• ways to capture great images while traveling and strategies for storing your photos.
• being prepared to shoot at the best time of day in your location. For example: Find out when sunrise and sunset occur on any given day; know when there is a potential for a great sunset.
• the do’s and don’ts when approaching people you want to photograph in foreign countries.
• questions and answers about traveling overseas, customs, getting around, connectivity for electricity and the Internet. Alternatives for phones and keeping in touch.
Come with any and all of your travel photography questions. There will be a raffle for free Think Tank Photo items for attendees.
RSVP on my website and click on the contact link if you plan on coming. Let me know of any specific questions you would like answered on July 31st.
David will show some of his photos from his workshops and travel to China, Italy, France, and Ireland. David teaches photography classes locally and overseas. He has traveled to film NATO Headquarters, the US Senate, and Tahiti among other places. Teaching photography is David’s passion. He is a past president of the Nevada County Camera Club, a presenter and photo critic locally and at numerous camera clubs in the central valley area. He exhibits his photography at Art Works Gallery in Grass Valley as well as other galleries in the US. Contact: www.photographybydavidwong.com or 530-852-7800.