• Assistant to L. K. Henderson, a portrait photographer, as co-pilot and photographer in the
70’s. Traveled the country, photographing families, including the Rockefellers and the
• Student of photography with Al Weber, Ted Orland, Stephen Johnson, Charlie
Cramer, John Sexton, Michael Frye, and others.
• Producer of corporate videos for high-tech firms in Silicon Valley and elsewhere. Principal
clients included Hewlett–Packard, Sun Microsystems, Stanford University, and
University of California, Berkeley. Shot video productions at SHAPE Headquarters at
NATO in Belgium, The Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, the U.S. Senate, and the Mormon
Church, Salt Lake City.
• Videographer Can-Am 40th Anniversary Celebration/Featured Race, Road America 2006.
• Teacher/Advisor for summer intensive photography classes for art students at Vassar
College, Poughkeepsie, New York.
• Developer of an International Photography Workshop and Tour Program: Organized and
taught four workshops in China and Italy beginning in 2016.
• Exhibiting artist at ArtWorks Gallery, Grass Valley, CA since 2010; Board President
2014-2016. Guest artist at River Winds Gallery Beacon, New York 2014.
• Nevada County Camera Club President in 2015-2016.
• Official Draft Horse Classic photographer, Nevada County Fairgrounds 2015
• Official CPE National Dog Agility Trials photographer, Elk Grove, CA 2017
• South Coast Artist Association member, fine art photography exhibitor, 2006-Present.
• Digital Media Consultant, Victory Lane Magazine, Palo Alto, CA.
• Guest presenter, photo critic, and photography teacher at camera clubs and local
• Current videographer for TheatreWorks – Silicon Valley. Still photographer for stage
productions for Sierra Stages and CATS in Nevada County.